ACHE of Greater Ohio is the local chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) for the central and Southern state of Ohio. We consist of a thriving group of diverse healthcare leaders representing nearly every type of institution and agency involved in the delivery of health services in Ohio. Members hold positions in hospitals, health planning agencies, physician groups, public health departments, consulting firms, shared service organizations, pharmaceutical and equipment organizations, healthcare associations and health insurers.
- Local chapter membership is included as a benefit to all members of ACHE
- Membership in ACHE of Greater Ohio is AUTOMATIC and FREE when you join ACHE or move to Central or Southern Ohio from another ACHE chapter area. No separate application or fees are needed, and you are automatically added to ACHE of Greater Ohio’s news and mailing list
Healthcare executives who
When you choose to become an ACHE member, you’ll join an extraordinary community of healthcare leaders with exclusive access to an array of programs, activities and resources. We are committed to enriching our members, increasing your capabilities and equipping you to become a force in the transformation of healthcare.
If you are not a member, we invite you to our events to learn more about us and the excellent educational and networking opportunities we provide. You do not need to be a member to attend most of our events, we welcome all those whose current professional or educational involvement supports the delivery of healthcare.
As an ACHE Member, you can benefit from ACHE's unique array of programs and activities, unmatched by any other association, including:
- Earn the distinction of board certification by earning your FACHE credential
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to ACHE's top-notch publications, including Healthcare Executive magazine AND your choice of either the Journal of Healthcare Management or Frontiers of Health Services Management
- Participate in ACHE activities through local educational and networking events
- Meet other ACHE members through ACHE events and using the online Member Directory
- Unlock access to exclusive, members-only content, such as the CareerEDGE® career planning and management tool
- Exclusive career resources such as ACHE's online Job Center
- Earn rewards through ACHE's Leader-to-Leader program for encouraging new Members to join or existing Members to earn the FACHE credential. This program does not apply to recruitment of Student Associates
- Reduced fees for ACHE's continuing education programs
- A comprehensive Website that includes member-only services and online education
- As a new Chapter member, you will also have the opportunity to participate in the formation of the organization itself, which includes, board participation, chairing committees and taking leadership roles within the chapter
- As an ACHE member you will be able to join our chapter automatically for the upcoming year
- Continuing membership drives and participating in activities will bring you opportunities for other promotional benefits as our chapter develops
- Regular Education Programs on Timely Healthcare Topics
- Interaction with Community Healthcare Leaders
- Increased Communication with Peers and Colleagues
- Forum for the Open Exchange of Ideas
- ACHE Category I Education Credit
- Membership Directory
If you have a minimum of a bachelor's degree and a commitment to the profession of healthcare management, then you are invited to join ACHE as a member. There is no better resource to have at your fingertips than the premier organization for healthcare executives. Annual dues are $160 per year for the first two years, $265 in years three through five and $345 after five years.