Congress on Healthcare Leadership
Innovation.Explore cutting-edge solutions to persistent challenges.
Growth.Enhance your career, strengthen your leadership skills, market your abilities and broaden your network.
Transformation.Help transform healthcare delivery by elevating yourself and your organization to new levels.
Opportunity.Seize educational and networking opportunities to gain new insights on relevant topics that will help you advance health.
ACHE of Greater Ohio would like to invite you, as a Masters (MHA or MHSA) student, to participate in our annual Congress Scholarship for 2019. This year the scholarship will include reimbursement up to $1,000.00 for expenses necessary to attend Congress. Reimbursement will occur upon providing receipt of these expenses.
ACHE of Greater Ohio is asking each applicant to answer a few questions regarding ACHE, and our local chapter, ACHE of Greater Ohio. We are also asking for you to make a commitment to reflect your student participation with the chapter. The response to these questions, along with each applicant resume, will be evaluated by the officers of the board of directors. Notification of awards will occur on Friday, February 22, 2019.
Applicants will be selected from Masters (MHA and MHSA) students attending The Ohio State University, Franklin University, Otterbein University, Ohio University, Xavier University and the University of Cincinnati.
- Your Resume
- Your commitment to attend one ACHE of Greater Ohio event prior to the end of the Spring Semester (chapter events are located on the chapter website, OhioACHE.com)
- Your completion of the following questions:
- Why did you become a student member of ACHE, and what are your expectations of membership during your career?
- What has been your experience with our local chapter, ACHE of Greater Ohio?
- How will attendance at the 2018 Congress support your educational goals?
- What recommendations do you have regarding chapter programming (type of event, topics for discussion, location for events) that would most interest you as a student?
- Why should you be selected as a recipient of this scholarship?
Please email your application criteria and answers to the questions above to Stanley.email@example.com no later than Friday, February 15, 2019