ACHE of Greater Ohio consists of a thriving group of diverse healthcare leaders representing nearly every type of institution and agency involved in the delivery of health services in Ohio. Members hold positions in hospitals, health planning agencies, physician groups, public health departments, consulting firms, shared service organizations, pharmaceutical and equipment organizations, healthcare associations and health insurers.
Outside of chapter events, there are numerous ways to volunteer within the local chapters to maximize your membership experience. Each chapter committee offers an opportunity to lend your insight to various aspects of how the chapter functions and a chance to get to know other colleagues.
Continuing Education Events
Enjoy earning your CEUs and ACHE Education credits.
Get to know with the city’s most influential healthcare leaders and executives.
Give back and provide mentorship to future healthcare leaders.
Stay on Top
Always be on the forefront of today’s cutting edge and most exciting healthcare opportunities.
Connect with the ACHE Community
- Contact ACHE of Greater Ohio!
- Attend a Cincinnati, Columbus or Dayton chapter event and yourself to members of the Ohio chapters.
- Use the ACHE Membership Directory to discover ACHE members in your organization.
- Seek out members of the local leadership team, or our state Regent and ask them about their roles.
- Volunteer at a chapter educational/networking event to network with other members.
- Serve as a volunteer on a local chapter committee to take an active role in the organization.
- Begin working towards your Fellow (FACHE) designation status in the college.