MHA Student for Columbus Local Program Council
The Columbus Chapter is seeking MHA (Master's of Health Administration) students to serve on the Columbus Local Program Council.
How to Participate:
Applicants must review the questions regarding ACHE outlined below and submit a response to each question, along with a copy of your resume/CV to email@example.com on or before March 31st, 2017. Your submission will be reviewed and weighed by the Columbus LPC Student Representative Planning Committee. This score will determine one winner from The Ohio State University, one winner from Franklin University, and one winner from Otterbein.
All submissions must be received no later than March 31st, 2017.
- How much time can you commit to the Columbus LPC? The Columbus LPC meets monthly. Face-to-face meetings bi-annually (one meeting will be a planning retreat) with conference calls the other months. Will you be available to join in on the calls or attend the face-to-face meetings?
- The MHA representative is a 12-month commitment. Are you able to fulfill this requirement?
- What is your understanding of ACHE and ACHE of Greater Ohio? Please provide a brief paragraph.
- What do you hope to achieve from your participation with the local LPC?
- What is your expectation from service on the LPC committee?
- Are you willing to help form a partnership between the Columbus LPC and the MHA student association? For example, help advertise and market ACHE events to the student committee and vice versa?
- How would your participation with ACHE of Greater Ohio fit into your career goals/aspirations?
Remember, submissions MUST be received no later than Monday, March 31st, 2017.